Thankfully, AdWords Scripts has made it much easier for account managers to utilize their current data to make smarter choices for their campaigns. There are tons of important areas to focus on, but predicting your budget through the end of the month is paramount in order to have a successful PPC campaign.
But, if you’re uncomfortable with writing and employing AdWords Scripts on your own, never fear. We have easy to use scripts just for you complete with tutorials!
- Quickly calculate how much you need to push/pull your campaign budgets to hit your cap.
- See projections for Conversions, Cost, Impressions and Clicks at the Campaign Level.
- Easily calculate your projections through the end of the month.
- Find projected conversions and CPL for the month.
- Schedule the script to run and send you and update e-mail with all the information, straight to your inbox.
Why We Love It: This will help you monitor your performance and start preparing in advance for any changes, without having to log in and manually pull data.
- Auditing placements can help identify which placements to pause.
- Cut CPA and quickly identify non-converting placements.
Why we love it: Set your CPA and quickly check your display placements, and outputs Cost, Conversion, View Through Conversions (or VTC), and places any over CPA limits into a spreadsheet.